Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] RP Pitches
Roleplay

[Pinned] RP Pitches

Here is where people can submit a proposal for a new roleplay. As part of a proposal, please elaborate on not only the setting but also intended genre and tone, whether there is an overarching plot or if it will be character-driven, and any consi...
Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 334d
AH-64E Guardian "Augie"2104Small M1 Garand "Easy" 295d
Roleplay

[Pinned] Panzer Waltz Character Thread

Getting the ball rolling. Feel free to use your own format for now. Just for fun, I'll through this in too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjXWtEqs8I4Make: M10 WolverineName: ShaniArmament: 1x 76mm M7 gun, 1x 12.7mm machine gunHeight: 165 cmApp...
Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 2y
AH-64E Guardian "Augie"122258Small Submarine "Nautilus" 1y
Roleplay

[Pinned] Panzer Waltz RP rules

RP is something that will be implemented soon, no worries. This is COMPLETLY optionnal but everyone is welcome!Some rules that will be on:-No god modding.-No 18+ stuff. This is a very serious warning, keep that to private chat.-Only tech allowed i...
Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 2y
SU-85 ''Marucha''2451Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 2y
Roleplay

Character Thread - 475th JFW

Set in 1947 in the East Pacific.
Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 283d
AH-64E Guardian "Augie"11315Small MiG-31BM "Valeriya" 274d
Roleplay

Kantai Collection Characters

My characters are as listed UmikazeYamakazeKirishimaHelena (CL-50)HamakazeYamashiroZaraAgano/ Naka (Light Cruiser Oni)Zuikaku (Not stationed in Sasebo)Kamikaze (Not stationed in Sasebo)
Small Bf 109 G-6 "Aki" 1y
Bf 109 G-6 "Aki"13604Small Submarine "Nautilus" 1y
Roleplay

Buster Witches RP Characters

This is where we'll keep an official record of who is playing who in the Buster Witches RP set in Romagna (Italy). The RP is set in 1947, so canon witches will be aged up accordingly. As a side RP that does not involve our namesake maidens, you ...
Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 1y
AH-64E Guardian "Augie"9598Small Submarine "Nautilus" 1y
Roleplay

Girls Frontline RP!

Alright girls, we don't have much time to waste so I'll make this short. Heavy enemy presence have been spottedin Detroit. After initial recon, we know that they are here for an old pre WW3 factory, the Kaku company, which was one of the biggest r...
Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 1y
SU-85 ''Marucha''13776Small Submarine "Nautilus" 1y
Roleplay

RP poll

So as not much people seems to trust my decision, here is a poll.As I also got some people trying to play in my back, but I'm still leaving the victory to them and I dont wanna just dump that on you all once the poll is done. If my decision is rev...
SU-85 ''Marucha''5450Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 1y
Roleplay

What happened in the RP in the last weeks

First off, before starting anything, I would like to remember everyone that there was established rules for the RP.http://panzerwaltz.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2347412Now, all the concerned persons are aware of what happened and you can all see in ...
SU-85 ''Marucha''0182Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 1y
Page 1