Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
966Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Who's Who in the 522?

While new faces are by no means unwelcome, it can be difficult to get to know everyone on personal terms as they are available online. So we can all get a better idea of who is who as we grow, we'll share a little about ourselves here where every...
Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 318d
AH-64E Guardian "Augie"8253Member avatar small Destroyer "Murasame" 310d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Membership and Recruiting

To: PZWTZ MembersFrom: M10 Wolverine "Shani"Intent: To grow the community by drawing in fun, friendly, and motivated individuals who want to add their talents. Application Process-All recruiting will be performed according to this standard. The ...
Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 1y
AH-64E Guardian "Augie"1165Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 1y
[Pinned] Community Videos
General Discussion

[Pinned] Community Videos

This is my draft for how the video section here will be used. Please ask questions or weigh in this weekend, I want to see those who are interested use this resource.----Intent: The video section shall be a resource for the community to share str...
Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 1y
AH-64E Guardian "Augie"194Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Weekly gaming sessions announcement

Having heard interest expressed for opportunities to play together as a clan, we would like to see what y'all suggest for regular (most likely weekly) group gaming. Note, this needn't be competitive like WoT strongholds/team battles or themed lik...
Small Jagdpanzer IV Prototype "Rinoa Webb" 1y
Jagdpanzer IV Prototype "Rinoa Webb"0192Small Jagdpanzer IV Prototype "Rinoa Webb" 1y
[Pinned] Greetings
General Discussion

[Pinned] Greetings

Welcome to Panzer waltz once again!If you're a new Metal Maiden, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 2y
SU-85 ''Marucha''171377Small Valentine "Lomea" 1y
General Discussion

Name Change Log

Designed to keep it easy, and to prevent us from losing our sanity when someone changes and we have no idea who they were (it's nothing personal, honestly!).Use this format:[PREVIOUS NAME] ---> [NEW NAME][REASON FOR CHANGE (optional)]
Small MiG-31BM "Valeriya" 2y
MiG-31BM "Valeriya"141341Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 256d
General Discussion

hello

hello, greetings from california! normally very hot, which it is now becoming, but it was raining earlier.how is everyone doing? from what portions of the world do you reside in?
Small LWRCI-DI "Kaye" 362d
LWRCI-DI "Kaye"247Small AH-64E Guardian "Augie" 358d
General Discussion

Warships Clan name

Hello everyone. Recently World of Warships has released clans and we are creating a clan for the game. We have taken suggestions from the community and these are ones that we have narrowed it down to. Please select the one yall like best. Thanks
Small Bf 109 G-6 "Aki" 1y
Bf 109 G-6 "Aki"1170Small Bf 109 G-6 "Aki" 1y
General Discussion

Puma's Internet Haul

A daily post containing articles, posts, videos, and much more that I find interesting, exciting or just informative. Just something to look at if you're wondering how to waste sometime, enjoy!
Small SPz. Puma "Graf" 1y
SPz. Puma "Graf"9262Small SPz. Puma "Graf" 1y
General Discussion

Ark SE:

I am tempted on putting up a hardcore RP server for Ark, possibly with the new DLC. however I want to make sure you guys would play so it isn't a waste of money. I am planning on making it a long term survival with 3x gather/3x level/ 6x tame with...
Member avatar small M6A2 "Elizabeth" 1y
M6A2 "Elizabeth"085Member avatar small M6A2 "Elizabeth" 1y
General Discussion

For those Interested in playing Girls Frontline!

Ever wanted to own your own gun girl? Well look no further! Girls frontline offers this, and much more! If you don't have an android, then use this emulator! its free! and its the only one that works for girls frontline! Also works very well for P...
Small Panzer IV G "Rebecca" 1y
Panzer IV G "Rebecca"01055Small Panzer IV G "Rebecca" 1y
General Discussion

Pixelmon 1.8.9 (Minecraft)

The server is not up yet but I am planning on hosting a pixelmon server on minecraft for you guys to enjoy that will have towny minecraft aspects (towns, teleports, selling blocks) just with the comfort of pokemon wondering around. I will let ever...
Member avatar small M6A2 "Elizabeth" 1y
M6A2 "Elizabeth"5375Member avatar small M6A2 "Elizabeth" 1y
General Discussion

CO and XO candidates

Here are the canditates:CO-Shani-AnnikaXO-Shani-Annika-Dorothy-Lana-Aurora-IrinaIf I forgot any, please tell me.
Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 1y
SU-85 ''Marucha''0184Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 1y
General Discussion

ARL DEATH RACE tracks

So hello everyone! here are the names of of the 8 traks that we will do sunday!WoT-WW1 trench run-Open class tier 1AW-M113 mayhem-BoundlessWT-LVT-XTREM-Too close to the sun-Little Stuart revenge-Open class BR lower the 2.0And her some basic rules:...
Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 1y
SU-85 ''Marucha''098Small SU-85 ''Marucha'' 1y
General Discussion

IS-3's Thread of Giveaway Stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~
Small IS-3 "Annika" 2y
IS-3 "Annika"12739Small IS-3 "Annika" 1y
General Discussion

IS-3's Tank Collection

These are all the little tanks I've built so far....M-24 ChaffeeCromwell Mk. VIIM4A1 ShermanMatilda IIPanzer IV Ausf. HM-26 PershingSd.Kfz 234/2 PumaSU-76MSU-85T-34/76Tiger 131
Small IS-3 "Annika" 1y
IS-3 "Annika"2759Small IS-3 "Annika" 1y
General Discussion

Random Idea

So, I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while. It also just may be my personal preference, but what if there was an option in War Thunder or Armored Warfare where you could use vocal commands to interact with your tank?I'm honestly...
Small Type 97 Shinoto "Chiha" 1y
Type 97 Shinoto "Chiha"4193Small Type 97 Shinoto "Chiha" 1y
General Discussion

Official Thread for Replays

This is now the official thread for replays from various games where you play was outstanding.Here's one to start.Panzer 58 Mutz, Ace Tanker.
Small IS-3 "Annika" 2y
IS-3 "Annika"2247Small IS-3 "Annika" 1y
General Discussion

Panzer Waltz Updates

Developer Q&ALink to original reddit thread.Copy/paste of the info:1 General:1.1 Will there be more Nations to come?We are planning to add Chinese tank (After WWII) into our game. About other nations? We are doing research on tanks from Czech,...
MiG-31BM "Valeriya"0611Small MiG-31BM "Valeriya" 2y
General Discussion

KanColle Stuff

A thread for everything that has potential to turn into an absolute storm of boat-waifu stuff.Features: Events Bragging posts ("wow mom I crafted a Yamato first try xD") Pictures & art (safe for work of course) General discussion about boa...
MiG-31BM "Valeriya"0204Small MiG-31BM "Valeriya" 2y